Bromley Safer Schools
Bromley Safer Schools App
The power of technology is of benefit to us all, but more time spent online by our children can lead to greater levels of risk. As parents and carers, it is important that you know how you can help make your children safer.
The Bromley Safer Schools App is free and includes useful advice about making your home and devices safer. It provides information about social media and how to block and report anything that you, or your child, find worrying - from images to comments from online bullies. The App will also help you create healthy media habits, limit screen time, learn about scams and keep your personal data safe.
We do hope you enjoy using the App and that it helps you protect your child from some of the risks associated with being online.
How to access the app
- Decide which version to download. If you have children in both primary and secondary school, we suggest you download the secondary school version.
- Simply follow the steps set out in one of the images below.
- Make sure to allow push notifications to keep up to date with tips, advice and guidance on how to make your child’s online experience safer.
- For any queries and for further information and about the App please contact Safer Schools using the details below or using the blue live chat function on the bottom left hand side of this website: oursaferschools.co.uk
- Safer Schools Partnership – 02896 005 777