Families Experiencing Financial Difficulties Over the Summer Period

Please contact the Citizens Advice Bureau Advice Line (0300 3309 039) who will be able to raise a food voucher.

If you have no recourse to public funds  you can also contact the Trussell Trust Citizens Advice line (0808 208 2138).  Here you can access a voucher, they also have a translation service where you can receive advice on how to maximise your income.  As well as the advice line they also have a direct line to the Red Cross who can advise you on additional government funds.