As part of our school offer we seek to work closely with parents. Throughout the year we provide a range of means of communication with parents including talks, letters, texts, homework plans, parent workshops, consultations on pupil progress and the annual school report. We aim for parents to receive regular up to date information about their children and the life of the school, and advice/tips to help with different areas of supporting children’s development.
- There is a lot of useful help and advice on the London Borough of Bromley website www.bromley.gov.uk
- Have you got a child who is ready to start school? Starting Primary Education in Bromley may answer all your questions.
- For children aged 4-16, changing school or moving from primary to secondary, the publication Finding Your Place, explains the application and admissions processes.
- Download the free app from the App Store or from Google play.
- Resources from our recent meeting for parents about WELLBEING may be viewed here, also take a look at 5 Ways to Wellbeing
- BROMLEY CHILDREN’S PROJECT – details of their Information, Advice and Support Service may be found here. See also the following useful leaflets from the Bromley Children's Project:
- ESOL information
- Learning Language through Play
- Story Sacks
- Volunteer Training
- Working with Children
CARE FOR THE FAMILY
Dear Parents and Carers,