The Aquinas Church of England Education Trust was established in 2013. Since then the trust has grown and now consists of one secondary and eight primary academies including St. John's Church of England Primary School. Each academy serves their individual local community but works in partnership with other academies to support one another, share core values and develop our Christian ethos. Please click here to visit the trust website: www.aquinastrust.org
The following documents relate to our status as an academy within the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust. Copies of the documents can be found at: www.aquinastrust.org/about/accounts.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
- Annual Accounts
- Value for Money Statement
- Details of Members and Trustees
- Details of the Pecuniary Interest of the Members, Trustees, and Members of the Aquinas Advisory Councils (AACs)
- Attendance at Meetings of Trustees and the previous local Governing Bodies.
- Aquinas Health and Safety Policy.
- Aquinas Equality Policy, Single Equality Statement Equality Objectives and Information.
- Equality Objectives for the Trust and its Academies.
- Equality Information for the Trust and its Academies.
- Aquinas Charging and Remission Policy
- Aquinas Safeguarding Policy
- Aquinas Children Looked After Policy
- Aquinas Whistleblowing Policy.
Copies of the Aqinas Trust policies can be found at: www.aquinastrust.org/about/policies
The Aquinas Reserves Policy may be found here.
A copy of the Supplemental Funding Agreement for St. John's CE Primary School may be found here.
St. John's Church of England Primary School is part of the Aquinas Church of England Education Trust (Aquinas), a charitable company, limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under company number 07525735. The Trust can be contacted on:020 03949 7000 or via the website www.aquinastrust.org
Registered Office: Bishop Justus Church of England School, Magpie Hall Lane, Bromley BR2 8HZ.