All vacancies will be shown here and on the Aquinas website.
Aquinas Advisory Councils Clerk
Hourly rate: £15.33 (based on full time salary of £25,123 p.a.)
Hours: Hours will mostly be worked during term time and includes attendance at evening meetings.
Deadline for applications: 30th November 2018
The Aquinas Church of England Education Trust wishes to appoint a highly organised and self-motivated Clerk to join the Trust as soon as possible.
Duties of the role will include:
• Providing advice to several Aquinas Advisory Councils
• Providing effective administrative support to several Aquinas Advisory Councils
• Managing information effectively in accordance with Trust and legal requirements
Hours will mostly be worked during term time, and will include some late afternoons and evenings. The workload can be variable and applicants must be prepared to work flexibly and with little notice. Some tasks can be carried out while working from home with documentation distributed electronically.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Communications and Compliance and individual Headteachers/members of the AAC but will also be required to work with minimum supervision.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work and communicate with a variety of stakeholders;
- have a high level of integrity and can maintain confidentiality and be able to deal with matters tactfully;
- can accurately record the content of meetings;
- have excellent computer skills;
- are self-motivated and can carry out tasks without direct management;
- are flexible in their working hours;
- also have an interest in education.
Please click here for Application Form.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.